I thing I can considered myself tagged by Louise. (edited to add - I love her blog and her music and her pictures and her vacations and I bet i'd love her accent if I ever heard it because I am a sucker for a good aussie drawl) Anyhoo, I am a being tagged virgin, so i'll be a good sport and play along, and hope I follow the rules appropriately, although I already share so much about myself, at this point could anything be a surprise?! So, here are 6 random/quirky things about jen:
1. I am married to the best man in America.... My FABULOUS husband does all of the laundry and washing of the dishes in our house. Two chores I absolutely hate and he does not mind. Does that mean I am still a homemaker, even though he does the two major homemaking chores?
2. My life plan in college was to become a broadcast journalist, which would include lots of international travel to dangerous media hot-spots around the world. Said plan did not include sewing, fabric or children. I often marvel at how I got here from there. And thank God it all didn't turn out according to plan.
3. I think I have a mild case of OCD. About pretty much everything. But most especially things looking pretty, neat and organized. My closets, garage and cabinets could be (read:are) stuffed to the brim with CRAP and be unorganized as all hell, but as long as they are behind a door or hidden, it does not bother me. The surface layer is the one that matters most. (I think Dr. Phil would have a field day with that one.)
4. I have three sisters (no brothers) and I am the only brunette with green eyes. They are all blond with blue eyes. I suspect my mom might have been doin' it with the milkman..... the investigation is pending, so I will have to keep you all posted on this one. (just teasing mom!) But really. Even visually, I am the black sheep of the family.
5. I am a wanna be knitter. I blame it all on the yarn harlot blog. Mainly because I love argyle socks and it rocks my world just imagining I could make some myself. Like I really need another hobby, right? I am eyeing up a beginning knitting class at a yarn shop nearby..... Like I said, LIKE I NEED ANOTHER HOBBY, right?!
6. We almost agreed to be on a reality t.v. show this year. As a family..... After talking to the producer, I came to my senses. I know you are all disappointed you won't get a behind the scenes view of our crazy life.
So. I don't know THAT many people in blogland :)
So here’s the rules:
1: link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.